This page is about flights to Mongolia or airline's flights to Ulaanbaatar. If you want to travel to Mongolia or book a flight to Mongolia, please read this page!
Mongolia is reached only by air or land as the country is one of the few landlocked countries in the world. So the travellers take either Mongolia flights or trains to Mongolia. Mongolia has the famous Trans-Siberian railway running across it, so some adventurous people take the legendary train to reach the land of legends. However, the majority prefers air flight that is faster.
Air Gateway: Cheap Flights to Mongolia
- Flights from Moscow to Ulanbaatar by AEROFLOT (Russian Airlines) and MIAT (Mongolian Airlines)
- Flights from Beijing to Ulanbaatar by MIAT and Air China (China Airlines );
- Flights from Seoul to Ulaanbaatar by MIAT and Korean Air (Korea Airlines);
- Flights from Tokyo and Osaka to Ulanbaatar by MIAT or Mongolian Airlines Group
- Flight from Berlin to Ulaanbaatar by MIAT
- Flight from Istanbul (Turkey) via Bishkek to Ulaanbaatar by Turkish Airlines
- Flight from Hong Kong (China) to Ulaanbaatar by MIAT, and Mongolian Airlines Group
- Flight from Irkutsk (Russia) to Ulaanbaatar by AeroMongolia
Tourists from Europe usually come to Mongolia via Moscow, Berlin or Istanbul. We advise tourists coming from North America to come to Mongolia via Seoul unless they want to stop in Beijing.